Working With The Enmesment and Underdevloped Self Schema
Time & Location
About The Event
Many of our patients, whether they have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder and/or are early trauma survivors, contend with a high Enmeshment & Undeveloped Self Schema. This webinar will focus on the best ways to identify and discuss this Schema, effective treatment strategies and the common challenges related to this complex and powerful Schema.
Meetings on Zoom (Zoom.us)
A very easy and accessible web-conferencing platform. This will be an opportunity to explore this complex Schema, in terms of the implications, challenges and effective treatment strategies. The contribution of all participants will be encouraged and highly valued.
Topics for Discussion
- Helping patients understand this Schema and the ways it impacts their life.
- Using the therapy relationship to help heal the Enmeshment Schema.
- Effective emotion-focused techniques for healing the Enmeshment Schema.
- Consideration of typical Enmeshment Schema/Mode patterns.
- Case discussion of particularly challenging patients who have this Schema.
Note there is a limit of 15 participants so be sure to register early.
About Jeff Conway, LCSWSchema Therapy practice for over 15 years and a ST Trainer and Supervisor since the inception of the ISST. Jeff is also trained in EMDR, Emotion-Focused Therapy for Couples, Group Therapy, and Object Relations Theory. He is a Founding Member of the ISST and has taken on many roles within the ISST. He is currently on the ISST Executive Board as Training Coordinator. Jeff has been inspired by a commitment to deepening the understanding of the ST Model and to providing quality Schema Therapy.
- Sold OutEnmeshment & Undeveloped Self$300$3000$0